To apply online for employment
with any of these positions please
click the apply online button
If you are interested in applying for more than one position please submit separate applications for each position.
Positions will be posted as they become available.
Please see below instructions and other options to submit applications:
To process a downloaded application quickly, applications should be:
- Scanned and Emailed to EOA Application email at firstname.lastname@example.org and should include an attached resume.
Applications can be:
- Faxed to 706-722-8565 @ ATTN: HR Department
- Applications can now be submitted online via our new “Apply Online” button.
- Mailed to CSRA EOA, Inc. Attention HR Department, 1261 Greene St, Augusta, Ga 30901
- Applications must include position for which you are applying for.
- If you do not have access to a computer applications can also be picked up at 1261 Greene St. Augusta, Ga 30901 or at our site locations.
- Only candidates meeting the qualifications noted will be given serious consideration
Note: Due to the amount of applications received, we are unable to take calls to check on the status of your applications. The Hiring Department will contact only the most qualified applicants for interviews.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs receptionist tasks necessary to maintain an effective front office operation. Provides accurate information about the Agency’s activities and/or services. In control of the Central Office switchboard, answering, and routing all incoming calls. Services all copy machines daily, sorts and meters outgoing mail. Maintains program supply distribution logs daily, supplies inventory and places orders as necessary. Assists the HR Assistant with Orientation, fingerprinting and benefits coordination. Works under the supervision of the HR Director. Desirable qualifications: Business college and/or Technical school training and at least two years of experience. Ability to type 50 wpm.
QUALIFIED STAFF MEMBERS interested in applying for this position must send a written notice to the Personnel Office no later than October 2, 2017. Detailed job descriptions are available in the Personnel Office, 1261 Greene Street, Augusta, GA. Fax: 706-722-8565
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
“AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”