To apply online for employment
with any of these positions please
click the apply online button
If you are interested in applying for more than one position please submit separate applications for each position.
Positions will be posted as they become available.
Please see below instructions and other options to submit applications:
To process a downloaded application quickly, applications should be:
- Scanned and Emailed to EOA Application email at firstname.lastname@example.org and should include an attached resume.
Applications can be:
- Faxed to 706-722-8565 @ ATTN: HR Department
- Applications can now be submitted online via our new “Apply Online” button.
- Mailed to CSRA EOA, Inc. Attention HR Department, 1261 Greene St, Augusta, Ga 30901
- Applications must include position for which you are applying for.
- If you do not have access to a computer applications can also be picked up at 1261 Greene St. Augusta, Ga 30901 or at our site locations.
- Only candidates meeting the qualifications noted will be given serious consideration
Note: Due to the amount of applications received, we are unable to take calls to check on the status of your applications. The Hiring Department will contact only the most qualified applicants for interviews.
Richmond County Head Start
General Description of Position:
Works directly with the children using various techniques and experiences to help each child develop socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally. Develops and implements group and individual lesson plans which will meet the individual needs of the children weekly. Post lesson plans daily. Makes required home visits. Makes a complete assessment of each Child’s individual needs. Bi-lingual a plus.
Must have BA degree in Early Childhood Education and three years’ experience.
QUALIFIED STAFF MEMBERS interested in applying for these positions must send a written notice to the Personnel Office no later than March 29, 2017 Please include an in-house application for this position, which meet the requirements above. Detailed job descriptions are available in the Personnel Office, 1261 Greene Street, Augusta, GA. Fax 706 722-8565
“AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”